domingo, 21 de junio de 2020

Conversación sobre Studio Ghibli en el podcast de 'Frikipills'

Hablamos sobre Ghibli, anime y más

Hace unos días me invitó Dani Collado "Dandan" a charlar sobre Studio Ghibli y el anime en general en su podcast Frikipills, y resultó una conversación muy interesante y entretenida 🙂



También se puede escuchar en Ivoox:




Espero que os guste 😊


______________________________________________________






El castillo ambulante
Un corazón es una pesada carga


El nuevo libro escrito por Álvaro López Martín,
autor de Generación GHIBLI


Ya a la venta en librerías y tiendas online
Comprar en Amazon





·   ·   ·
sigue en...




.



12 comentarios:

레인 딕슨주리 포츠 dijo...

Keep up the good work and we will continue to support your web posts.

여름 가격로리 마틴 dijo...

Wonderful content, I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us

주드 러브라나 슬론 dijo...

Informative blog. Thanks a lot for sharing great content with us. Good work.

소액결제 현금화 dijo...


I must say you have written a great article.

신용카드 현금화 dijo...


Thank you for posting such a great article! It contains wonderful and helpful posts.

바카라 게임 dijo...


This is a really interesting and informative content.

파워볼사이트 dijo...

Thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it... MM

농구토토 하는법 dijo...

I am impressed with this blog work and skill you made here. Thank you so much... MM

먹튀검증사이트 dijo...

I read a lot of stuff here and I like the way you write. Good job! Awesome blog... MM

농구 토토 dijo...

I am impressed with writing skills as well as the layout of this weblog. Awesome... MM

축구토토 승무패 dijo...

I think you made some good points. Keep working like that, great job!... MM

바카라사이트 추천 dijo...

You must use these strategies on your own site if you want to get the most out of this article.

Publicar un comentario

¡Comenta!